Bombus Speedshop

Bombus Speedshop
Wrenchin' without supervision since the seventies...

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Walleiling…….ceilall

The “walleiling” eller “ceilall” I went all in to say the least with this part
Here the ceiling “flows” down to the floor.

I made radius konsoles first and attached them, then the studs on both the wall and in the ceiling.


Then i mounted the wood to the studs and painted all the wood grey
Easy in theory, but SO much job.
But as I expected, it became great.

The rounded corner that I headed for became even better then I´ve hoped

Also quite happy how accurate i got the hole for the light in the ceiling.

Spot on !!

And the lamp I made of a work light I found in the house when we moved in became very cool.



And the finished piece

No comments:

Post a Comment