Bombus Speedshop

Bombus Speedshop
Wrenchin' without supervision since the seventies...

Sunday, October 29, 2017

The pause continues



The Speedshop absence remains for a a while.
Much things have affected this decision, but it's for real to say the least.
Have no timeplan for this pause and life in the shop will never go back to the beloved retreat and energy boost place it have been for so long.
For example, I had NEVER managed to recovered so well after my stroke without the all the good things there.
But now it's decided to shatter the life down there as I know it and that's something that have affected me and my world more than anyone understand.
But I'm raising my head and look for other lights in the distance.
Until then I will pause all things related to wrenchin' bikes.




No comments:

Post a Comment