Bombus Speedshop

Bombus Speedshop
Wrenchin' without supervision since the seventies...

Monday, March 13, 2017

Controlpanel

One thing​ I've never had before was a instrument cluster.
Not so much a cluster with​ just a tacho, but still.
So first a paper template took form and then transferred to aluminum.
Some cutting, grinding, drilling and letter stamping later I had, in my opinion a super cool dashboard.
The vintage German D Mark coin bought on eBay is from 1967 like my Zündapp.
I also put an ignition lock in the right headlight bracket.
But after this I feel really satisfied with "cockpit" and ignition key installation.

 First a paper template

Then transfer to aluminium

Mounted. D-Mark and warning lights added and text stamped

And finally, the ignition switch in the right headligt bracket

No comments:

Post a Comment